Bay of Freedom
Revision as of 07:14, 18 January 2019 by Isadora (Corrected a missing category tag.)
- You can fish here. That's about it; the area's entirely empty water tiles.
- The Bay connects to other zones for intrepid swimmers:
- Burbclave is bordered on all sides by the Bay. There's an entrance to the burbclave from the water to the south.
- North Beach is accessible from the southeast part of the Bay.
- Shoreline is accessible from the southwest part of the Bay.
- The Gulf of Stockton is accessible by swimming far east of the Bay. This will quickly kill poor or unprepared swimmers via drowning.
- Autofire turrets guard the beach of Burbclave to the east, and will attack anything entering their tile. a PAINFULLY LOUD claxon will repeatedly remind you of this is you get too close.
- A submerged sedan is under the water here, which spawns some basic crafting parts that can be salvaged.