This mutation grants:
Passive: 100% immunity to the "bleed" status effect. Passive: High chance to prevent vampires from feeding.
- Convenience. Superclot mutants never need to use bandages or suture kits, and never need to worry about inconvenient extra damage. This is doubly convenient for vamps and freaks.
- No blood loss KO. Big bleeds can cause knockouts; Superclot mutants will never suffer these.
- Good for carebears. CBs have little use for Bleeder outside of brag-fishing and some niche PvE.
- Can prevent death. Occasionally, the health saved from a lack of bleeds can stop mutants from dying in extreme situations.
- Incompatible with Bleeder. Frenzy on command is very strong, especially for PvP. The only thing that comes close to Bleeder's power and consistency in this regard is Freak's .
- Dubious for PvP. PvP fights end too quickly for bleeds to matter, and Bleeder offers a lot more PvP utility.
- Small safety increase. Fights won't last long enough for mutants to bleed out, and big hits from heavy-bleed mobs will usually stun long enough for a follow-up kill shot, meaning superclot won't help.
This mutation does not alter a character's appearance.
|Racial Mutations||Abomination • Chromemouth • Chud • Empath • Genetic Purity • Hideous Freak • Vampire • Zombie|
|Focus Mutations||Carrie • Chiller • Fuck Machine • Salamander • Screech • Writhing Smoke|
|Movement Mutations||Leapfrog • Phaser • Clairvoyance|
|Flight • Blink • Medium|
|Soak Mutations||High Density • Firewalker • Rubberskin • Snakeskin • Yeti Skin|
|Lithodermis • Solar Sponge • Silicone Skin • Eelskin • Yeti Fur|
|Miscellaneous Mutations||Billygoat • Bleeder • Bloodhound • Brainslug • Brute Strength • Camelfat • Enigma • Fibrocartilage • Hooligan • Hyperimmune • Iron Liver • Junkrat • Mule • Nimble Fingers • Plant Whisperer • Ripper • Stench • Twitchy Nerves • Superclot • Xray Vision|
|Joke Mutations||Cat Ears • Caucasian • Third Nipple|