Revision as of 14:04, 11 October 2019 by Isadora (Cut some overly specific/esoteric points, edited for concise wording.)
- 256 character passwords are now possible.
- Zombie players (not mobs) can be feinted now.
- Police mobs can now pursue into planes parked in their jurisdiction.
- Challenges do not tick down when you're offline.
- Planes can only be built at helipads now.
- Carebears are totally protected from all PvP; this is enforced by admins. Carebear can only be dropped by rerolling. Lock protection is voided if PvP players are added to CB locks.
- Offline picking is in full effect right now. It's supposed to be disabled after the target has been disconnected for 10 minutes, but that isn't working.
- Dodge IP grinding has changed; it now processes on being hit rather than successfully dodging.
- You can now without specifying a target, and you'll grab whoever you're attacking.
- SOMEONE SEND HELP