Revision as of 04:07, 8 February 2019 by Isadora (Updated to reflect that offline picking is still in effect.)
- 256 character passwords are now possible.
- Zombie players (not mobs) can be feinted now.
- Police mobs can now pursue into planes parked in their jurisdiction.
- Challenges do not tick down when you're offline.
- Planes can only be built at helipads now.
- Carebears are totally protected from all PvP; this is enforced by admins. Carebear can only be dropped by rerolling.
- Offline picking is in full effect right now. It's supposed to be disabled after the target has been disconnected for 10 minutes, but that isn't working. Whether this is intended or likely to be changed is uncertain.
- Dodge can no longer be ground; dodge IP gain only triggers on the death of a mob that has hit you.
- You can now without specifying a target, and you'll grab whoever you're attacking.
- SOMEONE SEND HELP