Revision as of 03:40, 11 October 2018 by Isadora (Switched out older drug chips and Kochenhammer notes for new/more important events: offline picking changes, and cops chasing into planes.)
- 256 character passwords are now possible.
- Zombie players (not mobs) can be feinted now.
- Police mobs can now pursue into planes parked in their jurisdiction.
- Challenges do not tick down when you're offline.
- Planes can only be built at helipads now.
- Carebears are totally protected from all PvP; this is enforced by admins. Carebear can only be dropped by rerolling.
- Offline picking is mostly disabled now. There's a 10-minute window after logoff where you can be picked, and after that you're safe.
- Dodge can no longer be ground; dodge IP gain only triggers on the death of a mob that has hit you.
- You can now without specifying a target, and you'll grab whoever you're attacking.
- SOMEONE SEND HELP