HellMOO is as much a politics simulator as it is an orphan rape one. If you don't forge a strong connection with other players, you'll find yourself on the receiving end of a lot of killings. Don't do these things:
- Use emoticons
- Post anything you find funny unless you're certain it's not old and it will seem funny to other people
- Ramble (especially on the public nets)
- Have sex with other players. If someone stick their cock in your mouth, chomp it!
- Make fun of people for using incorrect grammar or syntax.
Do these things at every opportunity:
- Be polite
- Be professional
- Be a gentleman/lady
- Be to-the-point when you speak
- Always have a plan to kill everyone you meet
If you're unsure of whether or not something will get you hated, don't do it. The most safe policy is to not use any public nets and to talk to people sparingly (this is, however, also the most boring policy.) If you see someone else doing some of the things I've mentioned they should do, be sure to compliment them! However, if you see someone committing an act on the do-not-do list, scold them.
Have fun! Hell isn't as hellish as some would lead you to believe.