This mutation grants:
- +4 climb and swim helps people get around, especially low-endurance builds.
- The mutation is very easy to reach in the early game, which is when many players will need its mobility most.
- The ability burst-heals about 6 health, which can save your life from bad bleeds and boost your self-healing.
- Mend also fixes broken bones, so no medic is required for insta-casts.
- Mend serves as an excellent self-heal and stress-heal for freaks, who can spam it on cooldown.
- -1 craft. This is negligible; it's very easy to get enough craft to build most things in the game anyway.
- Mend requires about 15+ focus to use consistently and has a high stress cost. It also has a long , though this becomes shorter with higher focus.
- At low focus, the casting time for mend is quite long.
Mend heals around 6 health and repairs broken bones when used, at the cost of a large stress hit. It uses the focus skill. It has a long cooldown and a long cast time, though both of these decrease substantially with higher focus.
Mend requires around 15-17 focus to use consistently. If it fails, the player will gain stress and restore no health. It will automatically fail if used at full health with no broken bones.
Message Upon Use:
You empty your mind, letting your focus flow into your limbs... <Name> bows his/her head and breathes deeply, extending his/her limbs.
Message Upon Success:
You feel your wounds pulling together. Kinda itches.
Message Upon Failure:
You couldn't focus due to stress
Message if uninjured (note: you still gain stress):
There's nothing wrong with you that your mending powers could heal.
After mutation you will be given an additional line to your description:
He/She has webbed fingers.