The Ocean Cliffs are a series of climbs and trails zig-zagging up and down a cliffside west of Botany Bay. This area is mostly visited as a transition area to either the Mine to the west or Botany Bay to the east.
- Pissed-off sheep hang out here. They are shockingly dangerous all the way up to the early midgame, dealing high beat damage and being highly aggressive with fair to-hit. They often kill unwary N-tags.
- Jiang shi zombies spawn here when the appropriate contract is signed. They're very buffed-up zombies, relatively weak to slash and stab but with strong slash damage and a lot of health.
- Several plants can be foud here:
- Three grapevines grow here, in the vineyard to the north, east of the graveyard.
- A sugarbeet patch grows here, to the southwest, just outside the Mine.
- Two macadamia trees grow here, to the southeast, among the climbs that lead down to Botany Bay.
- There are tombstones in the graveyard to the northwest, which can be read. This seems to read off the name of a random player from the distant past (not to be confused with the names of players who have abyssed).
- Rockhound's Hut is here, a shop that deals in minerals and mining gear, staffed by Hank.
- The Hut also contains a special golden statue, recording a vital piece of HellMOO history. It gives griefing fetish IP when looked at.
- A special hideout is rumored to be hidden here, somewhere... But only a big man in Botany Bay would know about that.