Found west of southern Slagtown, the Chemical Plant is likely one of the first areas which new players will enter that is truly outside of greater Freedom City. Despite being a scary red zone, it's relatively safe.
- A large machine called the Matter Compiler is housed here, rumored to have curious creation properties. Compiling titanium out of thin air?!
- Hostile warthogs live in the south of the plant, as well as Boss Hogg, who drops a trophy and is slightly tougher than the other hogs. They are dangerous to very low-level players, but should be easy for anyone with a little combat skill.
- A dusty crate is in the south of the plant, and contains a respawning supply of chemicals, which may be useful crafting materials. There is also a locker containing a chemical suit, which is useful for traversing the Toxic Dump and other chemical hazards without danger.
- The toxic river is safe to swim in (though not to drink). To the far north is river island, a one-tile zone that contains nothing except a travel journal. For whatever reason, it can only be reached via Blink.
- The Screech and Iron Liver mutation spots are both here. Screech is inside the plant itself, to the southeast, while Iron Liver is just west of the parking lot.
A detailed map with descriptions can be found here.